Wayfinding systems have long lifespans and strong impacts on our built and natural environments. Challenging to create, they require careful, sensitive and comprehensive design solutions. Interior and exterior design, visual sensitivity, weather resistance and potential vandalism must all be considered.
HeineJones has for more than 10 years tailored major wayfinding solutions for a range of clients in metropolitan, regional and remote locations. We partner with you and thoughtfully listen, translate and research your wayfinding needs, delivering:
- full project management from concept to installation;
- comprehensive audits and needs analyses;
- wayfinding and interpretative strategies;
- design concepts;
- design briefs;
- full design solutions; and
- detailed specifications for the build and installation.
Signage is fundamental, but HeineJones’s wayfinding deliverables can also include:
- printed collateral, maps and brochures;
- architectural features and design elements;
- identity and brand development; and
- digital solutions, e.g. apps, monitors and projections, audio.